Friday 21 October 2011

A lost mind!

I force a wistful grin to hide my sadness away so that you can not tell that I am hurting. Go on now, if you must leave. I will set you free. But as you leave, the silent tears flow. There is no spark, there is no delight and there is no joy to life anymore. I often walk around in daze since you have been gone. I have fallen into a trance which is full of smokey gloom, choking me out of my life. I have started to wake up in the middle of the night, and I gasp at the realization that you have gone, forever. That is when I begin to weep.
My mind although open, has become as wide as the starless night sky and deep as the stormy sea, battleing with the heavy waves that has come along with the heartache. A fountain of endless tears, a pool of shattered dreams, a world of sad emtions and a longing for the world to look straight is what has become of me, of what has become of this lost mind of mine.
Friends tell me to move on in life and that time will heal everything. A helpless soul that I am, I just nod and smile and agree with them, while I slowly go insane.
Now all that I do is think and talk about you. Even the finest men around do not suffice to the man I lost in you. You left me not heartbroken but you left me with a lost mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment